1. Fill out the self-introduction form.
2. Add a five-minute unlisted YouTube video link to the form, introducing your presentation's topic and discussing its significance and benefits for the sTARTUp Day attendees.
3. The top three candidates proceed to the second round, where they will submit their full-length presentations.
4. We'll announce the winner who will take the stage at sTARTUp Day 2024 on January 25!
Embracing Tartu's designation as the European Capital of Culture in 2024, the extensive year-long program unfolding in Tartu and Southern Estonia chronicles the narrative of the "Arts of Survival". But what does it mean? It means the knowledge, skills, and values that will help us lead a good life in the future. In this case, every story that inspires, teaches, and helps us become better (leaders) is an "Arts of Survival" story.
Speech's length on stage: 20 minutes
Slides are not mandatory but are recommended.
⚡️ For the winner:
- A 20-minute slot on the sTARTUp Day 2024 stage
- One sTARTUp Day Speaker Pass (gives special speaker perks like access to the speakers' lounge and the VIP Reception) and one Visitor Pass
- Double-room accommodation provided by Tartu 2024 during the festival week from January 23–27
- Two VIP passes to the Tartu 2024 events
- Assistance with presentation preparation (one-on-one coaching session with Louis Zezeran)
⚡️ For the second and third-place winners:
- Two Visitor Passes to sTARTUp Day 2024
- Tartu 2024 merchandise
All applicants receive a 50% discount on the sTARTUp Day 2024 pass!
Speaker Contest Timeline
November 13: Applications open
December 4: Applications close
December 6: Contacting the TOP 3
December 11: Deadline for the second round
December 21: Announcing the winner
January 25: The winner takes the stage at sTARTUp Day 2024
Any questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch with the Project Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org