If you have any questions, you might get some answers from here!
When and where is sTARTUp Day?
- sTARTUp Day 2016
will be organized on 9th December in Tartu, Estonia at Estonian National Museum (Muuseumi tee 2, 60532, TARTU, Estonia)
- The event is open to
everyone who are interested in entrepreneurship.
- sTARTUp Day is a business festival where old fish and newbies, traditional entrepreneurs and start uppers, government and media will loudly and proudly discuss about different business models. The topic of the festival is quite intriguing: how to earn if there is nothing to burn? We know that traditional entrepreneurs have criticized startups for burning investors’ money, but not for being brilliant at earning money. It is a festival where all the biggest community parties will joyfully end their year: discuss about important topics, network, pitch ideas and enjoy themselves.
- You can arrive to Tartu by
plane, train or bus. Tartu Airport has connecting flights with Helsinki Vantaa
airport. You can also arrive to Tallinn (Estonia) or Riga (Latvia) airport and
take a shuttle bus to Tartu. Find out more HERE!
- At the day of the event public transport is well connected with the venue.
There’s also a parking lot if you arrive by car.
- The weather conditions in
Tartu can be quite cold during the winter. Temperatures can get
freezing especially during the night, and the average temperature is normally between –3 to 3 degrees Celcius (26
to 37 degrees Fahrenheit). Please take the weather conditions into account when
planning your trip and stay in Tartu.
- There is no dresscode for
sTARTUp Day. Wear what makes you feel comfortable. The weather outside during the wintertime might be chilly
so we recommend a warm coat and a scarf.
- Yes, there will be several diners at the venue. In addition the Estonian National Museum restaurant is open for the participants. Please notice that the food is not included in the ticket price.
- Yes, you may use the photos taken by photographers at the event if you credit the photographers and mention the name of the event (sTARTUp DAY 2016). You may use the photos for media, publications, personal use etc.
Where can I get sTARTUp Day tickets?
- THE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
What does sTARTUp Day ticket include?
- SOLD OUT! General admission ticket includes
entrance to sTARTUp Day 2016 and a ticket to Estonian National Museum.
- SOLD OUT! Start Up Package includes entrance to sTARTUp Day 2016, a ticket to our after-party, entrance to Estonian National Museum and two-night stay in Hektor Design Hostels (www.hektorhostels.com). NB! Package holders must be aware of the possibility of sharing your room with a stranger. If you're travelling with someone, then please llet us know ahead of time if you would like to share a room with a friend.
- SOLD OUT! Investor Package includes ticket to sTARTUp Day 2016 with premium investor workshop in sTARTUp Day investor area, entrance to Estonian National Museum and after-party.
- SOLD OUT! Exclusive package includes
entrance to sTARTUp Day 2016, a ticket to our after-party, entrance to Estonian
National Museum, two-night stay at London Hotel (4*,
www.london.tartuhotels.ee), breakfast at the hotel, VIP dinner, lunch at the
venue, transfer service (airport/coach or train station - hotel - venue) and a
When and where can I collect sTARTUp Day badge?
- You can collect your festival
badge at the venue.
When is the latest I can purchase tickets online?
- TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
Can I purchase the ticket at the venue?
- No, unfortunately you can't.
Can I buy a ticket now and tell the name of the attendee later?
- Sorry, you are late. The deadline of transferring the ticket was 5th of December 2016 (04.12, 23.59 EET).
Is there a possibility to refund if I am not able to come?
- Unfortunately, the tickets are
Can I transfer my ticket to another person?
- Sorry, you are late. The deadline of transferring the ticket was 5th of December 2016 (04.12, 23.59 EET). Although someone else can use your name in the registration.
Who will be the speakers?
- Our speaker list is available and up to date on our subpage. We have international experts and local entrepreneurs speaking in all of our panels.
- Please contact email@example.com
How can press be involved in this event?
- For press accreditation please contact Ermo Tikk (Marketing communications and sales) at firstname.lastname@example.org